Microsoft Office License Removal, Microsoft Office License Key Removal, Microsoft Office Product Key Removal, Microsoft Office Key Removal I have prepared a guide that will answer your searches such as.
Microsoft Office License/Product Key Removal
When you enter the wrong license keys into Microsoft Office software, it becomes a bit difficult to enter a new license key. When you search for a license key on the Internet, you realize that you have tried many license keys on the program. Each license key you enter is stored in your computer's registry and Office software. Removing the licenses you have already entered will not only be good for your computer, but it will also reduce the number of errors you may encounter with the Office program.
Described below Microsoft Office License Key will have completed the removal process and a new license key will allow you to activate it again. If you have Office License Keys or here to access the original license keys and activate Microsoft Office software. If you have activated Microsoft Office via KMS, i.e. CMD, you can only remove the license key with this process.
KMS activated with Microsoft Office software, you cannot activate using normal license keys. For this Genuine Microsoft Office Activation you need to connect to the server. I wanted to give this as a footnote. Let's move on to our process without further distraction.
Microsoft Office License Uninstall
- Windows search bar "CMD" Type.
- You will be greeted "Command Prompt" right-click on the software "Run as a Manager" Say it.
- If your system is x64 bit CD "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office16" paste this code.
- If your system is x86 (32 bit) CD "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office16" paste this code.
- Then, to see the keys installed on the system cscript ospp.vbs /dstatus paste the code.
- You will see the last 5 digits of the keys installed on your system. Write them down separately.
- To remove the license cscript ospp.vbs /unpkey:note received 5 digits After the two dots, type the 5-digit license key you took note of.
- As an example; cscript ospp.vbs /unpkey:43K7C
- Last time you came across "Product key uninstall successful" and your license will be removed.
WARNING: If you have more than one license key, paste the code you pasted last time again and replace the last 5 digits with your other license key.
Note The first code we entered is valid for Microsoft Office 365/2016/2019. If you are using Microsoft Office 2013 for 32 bit CD "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office15" For 64 bit CD "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office15" you must use this code. Otherwise, the license removal process will not be successful.