Wise Auto Shutdown is an excellent program that allows you to shut down your computer at a time of your choice.
What is Wise Auto Shutdown?
Wise Auto Shutdownallows you to set the PC to Shutdown, Restart, Shutdown, Logoff, Sleep, Hibernate and Lock Screen regularly or only once at a given time. It makes your power management much easier and convenient.
Wise Auto Shutdown you can schedule the task to be executed daily, at an exact time, at a specific date and time, or after a period of time that you set manually from the moment the task is set as active. You can enable reminders so that you are notified 5 minutes before you are to execute the task. You can delay the task by 10 minutes or up to 4 hours if you have unfinished work until then.
There are no menus, complex options or dialog boxes. It is clearly divided into two panels. On the left you can easily select which task you want to perform and on the right you can set the time you want that task to be executed, then start the task.
When a mission starts, Wise Auto Shutdown minimized in the system tray, it runs silently in the background. If you right-click on its icon, the menu that appears allows you to immediately restart or shut down the computer with a single mouse click.
Wise Auto Shutdown is completely free. It requires a very low amount of CPU and system memory. It has been developed and fully tested to work great on Windows 11, Windows 10 and other Windows operating systems (both 64-bit and 32-bit) from Windows XP and later.
Wise Auto Shutdown Features
- Easy to use: It has only one main interface and all features are in the main interface
- Can complete various tasks: Can complete multiple tasks such as shutdown, restart, logout, sleep and power off
- Various ways to specify a time: You can specify the time to execute your task in different ways, for example daily, at a specific time or some time later
- A warm and timely reminder: It will remind you five minutes before you fulfill your task
- Silent operation mode: It will run silently in the background. If you want to view its home screen, you need to double click on the icon in the tray.