The best Wordpress Cache Plugins We have researched what they are and we have compiled the results and put them in front of you. There are very nice plugins inside.
What is Cache?
First of all, before we dive into the plugins, let's talk a little bit about what these plugins have in common, because once you know what they have in common, you will be able to choose plugins more easily.
Cachewhen translated into English "Cache" is defined as. The purpose of the cache is to keep the files of any site you enter in your browser or on your computer for a short time.
So to give an example; You have entered a website and you are browsing the site. If the site builder has installed any Cache plugin on the site, the pages you browse are saved by your browser for a certain period of time. This is called Cache Namely Cache It's called.
Why Should We Use Wordpress Cache Plugin?
We have already mentioned that the files of the sites are kept in our browser for a short period of time, but let's not neglect to answer the question of why they are kept. Caching has only one purpose: to make the site load faster. The files on the site are replaced with cache files that are backed up instead of being downloaded from the server when the site is accessed.
When you enter the site that uses the cache plugin, it backs up the files, and when you enter it again, it shows you the backed up files instead of pulling data from the internet. Since it does not deal with pulling too much data from the server, the site opens much faster. Google sees this as a value given to the visitor and sees it as a criterion for ranking in the front rankings.
In this way, you ensure that users navigate your site quickly and do not bore them. Both visitors get what they want and your reputation rises in the eyes of Google. Of course, this is one of dozens of criteria. To the site Wordpress Cache Plugin I'll set it up Google you can't just say, "Let me be glorified. Don't forget that the majority of other sites already utilize the caching feature.
What Cache Plugins Do
I can't help but say this; It is completely wrong to say that it is the best plugin because it is paid. From the best to the worst Wordpress Cache As you sort through the add-ons, you will see that the money spent is not too much to overestimate.
The Best Wordpres Cache Plugins
It is the best Cache plugin I can recommend to you for now. The fact that it is free makes it unbeatable. It is a plugin that can perform even better than other paid software. Litespeed Cacheoffers you image optimization, image conversion to Webp format, Css compression, Js compression, CDN, font optimization, Lazy Load and many more features.
My preference will always be Litespeed in this regard. It is a legendary plugin that I am actively using on my site right now and I can freely make all kinds of settings. When you optimize by considering the fine settings, your website speed will increase incredibly. Other Cache and acceleration plugins with these features are sold for tons of money.
If you want to save money and use a plugin with the best optimization, you should definitely use Litespeed. Let me give you an example of the plugin I will talk about in a moment. Previously on my site Wp Rocket My site was fast, but there was always something missing and some things I could do were limited. So I had to switch to the Litespeed plugin, and I'm glad I did. It was free and it made the site even faster than the Wp Rocket plugin.
People think that when they pay money they get a top plugin, but this is not the case at all. At the end of the article you will see an image comparing all plugins. Then you will understand what I mean more easily. Litespeed has a lot of users. But people hesitate to use it. The perception in the mind is usually due to its name. Since its name is LiteSpeed Cache, people think that it only works on LiteSpeed servers, but it can also run at full performance on servers such as Apache, NGiNX.
- Free QUIC.cloud CDN Cache
- Object Cache (Memcached/LSMCD/Redis) Support+
- Image Optimization (Lossless/Lossy)
- Minimize inline CSS/JS
- Combine CSS/JS
- Automatically generate Critical CSS
- Lazyload images/iframes
- Responsive Image Placeholders
- Multiple CDN Support+
- Load CSS/JS Asynchronously
- Browser Cache Support+
- Database Cleaner and Optimizer
- Page Speed score optimization
- OPcode Cache Support+
- HTTP/2 Push for CSS/JS (on web servers that support it)
- DNS Prefetching
- Cloudflare API
- Single Site and Multi-Site (Network) support
- Import/Export settings
- Attractive, easy-to-understand interface
- WebP image format support
- Heartbeat check
You can do whatever you want except for some restrictions. For example, customizations such as font delay, Js loading delay can be given. A plugin with an open source code structure. The plugin has a paid structure for now.
To download the plugin, you need to purchase it first. You cannot find this plugin from Wordpress's own plugin option. You need to go to Wp Rocket's own main site, buy and download the plugin. You can do the installation manually. Apart from that, there is no installation service. So frankly, I would say it's not worth that money.
WP Rocket Features
- Caching of all pages for fast viewing
- Caching for mobile visitors
- Caching for logged in users
- Preloading the cache of pages
- Reducing the number of HTTP requests to reduce load time
- Reduce bandwidth usage with GZIP compression
- Implement optimal browser caching headers (expires)
- Minification and merging of JS and CSS files
- Deferred loading of images (LazyLoad)
- WebP compatibility
- Critical Path CSS Generation and deferred loading of CSS files
- Database optimization
- WordPress Heartbeat API check
- DNS prefetching
- CDN integration
- Cloudflare integration
- Integration of fruit juices
- Host Google Analytics files locally
- Host Facebook Pixel files locally
- Easy import/export of settings
- Easy rollback to previous version
3-WP Fastest Cache
The free version doesn't do a damn thing, to tell you the truth. That's why you can't use this plugin properly without paying for it. Assuming that you will get the paid version, you can speed up your website without the need for too many settings. It doesn't require detailed settings like other plugins. It lists its features and asks which ones you want to be active. The ones you mark are active. In short, it is a very simple Cache plugin to use.
WP Fastest Cache Features
- This plugin uses the fastest method, Mod_Rewrite.
- All cache files are deleted when a post or page is published
- The administrator can delete all cached files from the options page
- Admin can delete minified CSS and js files from the options page
- Block cache for a specific page or post with Shortcode
- Cache Timeout - All cached files are deleted at the specified time
- Cache Timeout for specific pages
- Enable/disable cache for mobile devices
- Enable/disable cache for logged in users
- SSL support
- CDN support
- Cloudflare support
- Preload Cache - Automatically create a cache of the entire site
- Exclude pages and user agents
- Mobile Cache
- Widget Cache
- Minimize HTML Plus
- Minimize CSS Plus
- Combine JS Plus
- Optimize Images - Optimized images load faster and consume less cellular data
Comet Cache plugin, which is preferred by many users, offers both paid and free versions. When you get the paid version, it offers 3 years of support and lifetime use. It is a plugin that can perform Gzip compression and offers Wildcard SSL support. It tries to please its users by offering buttons such as clear cache as a shortcut.
It automatically detects when there is any change on the site and performs cache cleaning. It is a plugin that performs the caching feature very well. You can also use the free version, but you should know that the main features are included in the paid version. So if you want to get full performance, you should prefer the paid version.
Comet Cache Features
- Post/Page/Tag/Category caching
- Automatic and Smart cache cleaning (Pro only)
- Client-side browser caching
- RSS, RDF and Atom feed caching
- 404 (Not Found) request caching
- Automatic cache expiration time
- URI cache exclusion patterns
- User Agent exclusion patterns
- HTTP referrer exclusion patterns
- GET request caching and exclusion
- GZip compression
- WP-CLI compatibility
- AC (Advanced Cache) system
- Debug mode
- Translation compatibility
- Logged-in user caching (Pro only)
- Mobile Adaptive mode (Pro only)
- Take advantage of Browser Caching (Pro only)
- Force canonical URLs (Pro only)
- Ajax Powered Clear Cache button (Pro only)
- Auto-clean URLs (Pro only)
- Import/Export configuration (Pro only)
- Manually clear a specific URL (Pro only)
- Manually clear current page (Pro only)
- Clear PHP OPCache manually (Pro only)
- JS/CSS Merge and minification (Pro only)
- Cache Preload (Pro only)
- CDN integration (Pro only)
5-W3 Total Cache
When you fine-tune it, you can achieve really remarkable speeds. It is said to work in a healthy and compatible way with platforms such as AMP, CloudFlare, WPML. The plugin maker says that site performance will increase at least 10 times. I learned that it was so ambitious while I was researching. I haven't used it personally, but there will be a lot of people who use it and benefit from it, so it has received high evaluation in the evaluations.
W3 Total Cache Features
- Compatible with shared hosting, virtual private/dedicated servers and dedicated servers/clusters
- Transparent content delivery network (CDN) management with Media Library, theme files and WordPress itself
- Mobile support: relevant caching of pages by groups of referrers or user agents, including theme modification for groups of referrers or user agents
- Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) support
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) support
- Caching (minimized and compressed) of pages and posts in the CDN (according to user agent group) in memory or on disk (FSD)
- Caching of feeds (site, categories, tags, comments, search results) in memory or disk or on CDN
- Caching of search results pages (URIs with query string variables) in memory or on disk
- Caching of database objects in memory or on disk
- Caching objects in memory or on disk
- Caching of fragments in memory or on disk
- Caching methods include local Disk, Redis, Memcached, APC, APCu, eAccelerator, XCache and WinCache
- Minification of posts and pages and RSS feeds
- Minification of inline, embedded or third-party CSS with automatic updates to assets
- Postpone off-screen images using Lazy Load to improve user experience
- Browser caching with cache control, future expiration headers and "cache cracking" using entity tags (ETags)
- Import mail attachments directly into Media Library (and CDN)
- Leverage our multiple CDN integrations to optimize images
- WP-CLI support for cache cleanup, query string update and more
- Various security features to help ensure website security
- Caching statistics for performance insights of any enabled feature
- Extension framework for customization or extensibility for Cloudflare, WPML and much more
- Reverse proxy integration with Nginx or Varnish
6-Cache Enabler - WordPress Cache
It is a plugin coded by KEYCDN. It allows the cache to be cleared automatically or manually. It also brings features such as HTML, Javascrip, Css minification. If you want to optimus Webp format is also said to be supported if combined with Webp. You can also manually clear the cache of certain pages.
Cache Enabler Features
- Fast and efficient cache infrastructure
- Intelligent cache cleaning is done automatically
- Cleaning the cache manually
- Clear cache in WP-CLI
- Expiration of the cache
- The size of the cache is displayed in the WordPress dashboard
- Support for WordPress multisite networks
- WebP compatibility (convert images to WebP with Optimus)
- Gzip pre-compression support
- Support for special shipment types is 304. Unmodified support
- Automate automatically and most third-party plugins are compatible
- Minifying inline JS and HTML files can significantly increase website load time.
- Most famous WordPress plugins are compatible with Cache Enabler.
- The only plugin that supports WebP and srcset file formats.
- The user interface is simple and to the point. It is by far one of the simplest caching plugins to install. This type of WordPress caching plugin should be suitable for users of all experience levels.
- The dashboard displays the actual cache size so you can see how much space the cache is taking up. It is a fast and efficient caching tool with both automatic and manual cache cleaning options.
7-Wp Super Cache
Automattic is a Cache plugin designed by the maker. It is a free plugin, but not a very preferred plugin. There are nearly 1000 votes on the plugin page. The vast majority of these were used in a good way.
Wp Super Cache Features
- WP Super Cache has the reputation and track record to make sure it will provide excellent caching services for all your websites, regardless of size.
- It's a free, open source product from Automattic. So you know that updates will be coming out regularly and the plugin won't be going away anytime soon.
- The backend interface already has most of the settings you need to fill in. It is quite easy to understand and enable, even for beginners.
- The plugin uses a garbage collection process where it purges old files from the cache so that your caching doesn't slow down your site.
- WP Super Cache is integrated with a unique CDN setup for better distribution of your files.
- You have three caching modes to choose from, from Simple to Supercaching. This provides opportunities for all skill levels, as Simple caching is best for regular users and Supercache mode allows advanced users to really speed up their sites.
- The plugin has a unique feature called Cache Rebuild where the cache on your blog is not cleared when a comment is published. Instead, it rebuilds the cache and presents the old page to other users.
Which Wordpress Cache Plugin is the Best?
Of course, each plugin has its own specialty and focus. But one of them always has to be better than the other. If you have difficulty choosing the best one, you can use the best plugin by looking at the performance analysis I have given below.